Are you the one?
A summer coaching opportunity
Dear Perfect Person,
I may not have met you, but this is what I know about you so far…
You’re almost certainly over 40, probably over 50, maybe in your 60s – old enough to have experienced and sorted a lot of things.
You have a rich and rewarding life and look forward to more rich and rewarding years – quite possibly in a different form than what you’ve experienced so far. You’re curious about the possibilities.
You’re good at lots of things, brilliant at some of them. You’re old enough not to be arrogant about that – though touches of ego are fun from time to time.
You’ve been on a spiritual journey for a while. You look for and see deeper meanings in your life and in what you see around you. You don’t necessarily flash it around, but different ways of knowing and growing appeal to you. You’re open to possibilities that wouldn’t have occurred to you when you were younger. Some of those possibilities could be called spiritual.
Your form of spirituality is grounded in the real physical world. You’re up for transcendent experiences if that’s what unfolds and you want your spiritual, mental, emotional and physical lives to be integrated.
It matters to you to contribute in some way to the world – and you have been contributing for many years in many ways. You have a feeling that in the next phases of your life, you could contribute in new ways or new environments.
“Hungering” might be too strong a word, but you’ve bumped into the edges of what traditional wisdom and practices can accomplish in the world and in your life. You want something more – maybe you’re not even sure how to describe it – and you’re open to possibilities.
You’re comfortable with concepts like “energy” and “spirit” and even “divinity.” You believe there’s more to life than the physical dimension, and you’ve explored some of that. You have some kind of practice that connects you with inner guidance and wisdom, and are open to learning or discovering new practices.
You would love to have a wise guide and companion for the next couple of months as you consider “what next?” – a rejuvenating summer and a vibrant fall – in the context of your larger life.
What you might want to know about me
With one exception, all the things above are true of me too – including the “wise guide” part, which I have in place.
The one exception is that I’m 73 and in the past three years have experienced exponential spiritual and practical growth. I want to share some of what I’m learning with others and have already done so through a book, online newsletter, workshops, coaching sessions and many conversations.
In early June, I was guided to offer a summer coaching opportunity to two people. I don’t know who they are. Perhaps one of them is you.
I could tell you lots more, and will if you ask, but that’s the important part for now.
Here’s what the summer coaching opportunity includes
Four 60 to 90 minute telephone coaching sessions scheduled between now and the end of August.
Session 1: Scoping out your intentions for a rejuvenating summer and vibrant fall – how you want to feel, what you want to accomplish (practically and spiritually), and agreeing on concrete practices and steps to experience your intentions in your day-to-day life. We’ll do this in the context of your bigger dreams and intentions for the next phase(s) of your life.
Session 2: Refining the practices; discerning more patterns. By the second session, you’ll have more experience of what moves you forward, what doesn’t; what issues have emerged that could use some clearing or healing; and what insights have come to you. You’ll probably also have noticed some additional ways that higher wisdom reveals itself to you. We’ll process all of that, set your immediate intentions for the next while (always being aware of your larger life intentions) and agree on next steps.
Session 3: Transition to fall focus. This is a transition session when we build on what you’ve discovered and practiced, anchor in the progress, and scope out the components of your vibrant autumn plans. We’ll also look at methods you’ll practice for times when you encounter challenges or lose motivation, and we’ll add to your repertoire of ways to access inner guidance.
Session 4: Launching autumn. We’ll reinforce both your practical and your energetic/spiritual plan for your vibrant and productive autumn. You’ll have practices to amplify positive energy and opportunities that emerge during the fall, and to get back on track quickly when you encounter challenges or lose motivation or high vibration. You’ll structure your fall schedule to allow for continued spiritual and energetic clearing and rejuvenation, as well as high productivity at the practical level.
What a coaching session will include:
- We’ll chat about what’s going on for you. We’ll clarify your intentions for the next while, and what you’d like to accomplish in this session.
- I will guide us both into a meditative state to access the inner wisdom that’s available to us.
- We will have whatever experience unfolds. At some point we will know that part of the session is complete.
- I will guide us back into “regular reality.”
- We will talk over what we’ve learned and process that.
- We’ll work out how to apply that between now and the next session, in a way that supports you immediately and contributes to your longer term intentions.
- We’ll confirm next steps.
- We’ll ensure you’re in an appropriate energy state to transition to the rest of your day.
Why 60 to 90 minutes? It takes at least 60 minutes to clarify immediate intentions, get into the appropriate energetic state, receive guided wisdom, process it, agree on next steps to integrate that into your real life, and come back to an energetic state that’s appropriate for the rest of your day. Sometimes that process takes longer than 60 minutes, but sometimes it doesn’t. By scheduling “60 to 90 minutes” we’ll have all the time you need (up to 90 minutes), but won’t need to take more than 60 minutes if it’s not useful.
The ultimate benefit. Not only will you have a rejuvenating summer and vibrant autumn, but you’ll gain insights, knowledge, skills and practices that will serve you well for the rest of your life. Plus, at least some of it will be fun! (I’ve never had a coaching relationship that didn’t involve laughter.)
What’s the cost?
One payment of $997 Canadian OR
Two payments of $517 each OR
Three payments of $347 each
(Payments are 30 days apart)
What next if I want to know more?
- Send me an e-mail if you want to explore this further.
Bonnie @ BonnieHutchinson.com (This is my direct e-mail. Nobody else will see it.)
Subject line: Summer coaching
Message: Whatever you want to say! But two things to include are:
- That you would like to know more about the summer coaching program
- Some times in the next week when you could be available for a 30-minute phone appointment
- I will reply within 24 hours. My reply will include a suggested phone appointment time, and some other information.
- A no-strings no-obligation 30-minute phone appointment in which we discuss what you would want to accomplish and how you would like to benefit from a four-session summer coaching process, what the summer coaching program can provide, whatever you want to know about me, and whether all of that is a good match for both of us.
- If we agree the summer coaching program is a good fit, you’ll receive an invoice for the program (one, two or three payments as above), we’ll schedule the four coaching sessions and I’ll send advance information to help you prepare for the first coaching appointment.
And that’s it!
If this is resonating for you, I’d love to speak with you
Whether or not you contact me, I wish you a rejuvenating summer and a vibrant autumn!
Transitions author, coach, consultant and speaker
Bonnie @ BonnieHutchinson.com