Sometimes you just need a different perspective
You might be dealing with changes you didn’t choose, or choosing to make big changes that take you past where you’ve ever been.
Maybe you’re both excited and confused. You know you’re in a new phase but you’re not sure what it is. You can think of dozens of possibilities; you’re trying 10 new things and not finishing any of them.
Imagine having a mentor who can help you sift and sort and reach clarity about where to focus and what next.
Maybe you feel stuck, frustrated, blocked. You’ve gone as far as you can; you’re out of ideas. You feel like you’re working harder for less results. You’re tired of struggling…
Imagine having a mentor who can help you dissolve whatever are inner or outer barriers, restore hope and faith in yourself, and open you up to discover more possibilities than you dreamed possible.
Maybe you’re feeling flat. No big problem, just wishing you could feel more joie de vivre. What used to be fun isn’t; what used to work doesn’t; less energy than usual; kind of blah but restless too. You find yourself thinking, “With all the good things in my life, why do I feel this vague discontent?”
Imagine having a mentor who can help you discover what’s trying to emerge, and replenish your passion and purpose.
Maybe you have a big dream or opportunity, and you know it’s going to require more of you than anything you’ve taken on before. You’re in that part-fear-part-excitement place, knowing it’s time for a big leap, but not 100% sure if you’re ready.
Imagine having a mentor to help you tap into a wellspring of courage, ability, cosmic support and practical steps to move ahead.
“I chose Bonnie because she seems to hold a foot in both the mystical and practical worlds.”
We scheduled a phone session, and in just two hours she had identified and removed my blocks for getting this project done as well as set up a plan of action for success. I couldn’t wait to start! If I had known her process was so easy and effective, I would have called her months ago. She is incredibly intuitive and sharp. If you sense you have something BIG you want to get out to the world, I recommend calling Bonnie in first.”
~ Lorrie Morgan Ferrero, Red Hot Copy, Van Nuys CA USA
When you’re in a transition, a time of inner and outer change, that takes a different kind of mentoring.
Albert Einstein said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” In times of change, in times of transition, we need to tap into different aspects of ourselves, perhaps aspects of ourselves that we’ve never before discovered because we’ve never before needed them.
Transition times, times of big changes, are not like other times. Techniques that might be effective in ordinary times are often less effective – or even do harm! – during transitions.
Transition times can be chaotic, stressful and scary AND transition times provide huge opportunities for creativity, expansiveness and leaps forward. My mentoring focusses on acknowledging and dealing with the chaos, stress, anxiety and overwhelm that are typical during transition times AND helping you to see and capitalize on the huge opportunities that are present during those times. “What’s the gift?” is one of my favourite questions.
I’ve developed a seven-phase process that helps you thrive during transitions – you’ll move through barriers and leap ahead to capitalize on your opportunities.
I do not claim to have higher consciousness or solutions to your challenges and opportunities. What I have discovered is a gift for guiding and facilitating individuals and small groups into a state of being that allows you to tap into deeper levels of authenticity, consciousness and wisdom than are usually accessible. From there, new possibilities and creativity emerge, along with pragmatic action steps.
“After just a few sessions with you, I was able to let go of the draining client with no sense of guilt and to set up systems to support me during even the busiest times of my business. Doing this nourishes me and keeps me at my best so I can continuously give my best to my clients. Your gentle manner and ability to instantly see the limiting beliefs behind what’s said have enabled me to push through barriers I didn’t even realize I had. Your system is phenomenal! After completing your 7 Steps, I’m on target to have the best year ever. Thank you!”
~ Sandra Martini, Business Advisor and Consultant, The Martini Way, Lakeville MA USA
You might benefit from mentoring if you have these qualities
My mentoring clients tend to have these qualities:
- Whether you’re an entrepreneur, small business person or part of a large organization, whether you’re retired or semi-retired or between careers, your work and personal life must align with your values and passions.
- You take full responsibility for your thoughts, emotions, words and actions (not always in the absolute first moment, but you get there!)
- Your integrity is one of your greatest strengths. “Because it’s the right thing to do” is a good enough reason.
- You’re a learning growing person, willing to explore, open to new ideas and possibilities while having a healthy skepticism. You appreciate others’ expertise and you assess things based on your own experience.
- You’re impatient with glib responses. You don’t believe there are quick fixes (though sometimes you might wish there were!) You are willing to go deeper.
- Whether or not you have a conscious spiritual or meditative practice, you’re willing to consider participating in processes that tap into deeper wisdom.
Your over-arching intention is to be a positive presence in the world.
“What I was hoping to gain from Bonnie’s coaching were ways to get unstuck. I got so much more!
Through our coaching conversations, I was able to have breakthrough thinking about money and shared working relationships and to claim the five powerful practices in my life that enable me to live in greater freedom and deeper compassion. Wow! Bonnie’s wisdom and energy shone through in the questions she asked and the meditations through which she guided me. I recommend that any entrepreneur who is in it for the joy, find Bonnie ASAP!”
~ Dee Endelman, Principal, KEYS Organizational Consulting LLC, Seattle WA USA
What happens before and during a mentoring session?
If we have not worked together before
- We’ll arrange a reconnect or get-acquainted 30-minute phone appointment to see if we are a good match for private mentoring, mutual support and/or friendship – or just this call!
- If we agree that private mentoring is a good fit for both of us, we’ll arrange a phone appointment for a private mentoring session.
Before the mentoring session
- A few days before the appointment, you’ll receive a preparation form asking what’s most important to you right now and where you want to focus during our mentoring session.
- At least 24 hours before the appointment, you’ll e-mail the preparation form to me.
During the mentoring session
Mentoring sessions typically take 60 to 90 minutes; we schedule 90 minutes.
- After brief grounding and centering, we chat about whatever is on your mind, and your focus for the session. (It may have changed since your preparation note.)
- When we’ve confirmed your questions and intentions, I guide us into a meditative state.
- In that sacred meditative space, we affirm your intentions, invite highest possible wisdom and guidance, and ask your questions.
- We tell each other what we are experiencing – what insights, ideas, images, physical sensations or other impressions are coming to each of us.
- We continue to ask questions and share what’s coming to us until we feel “complete” (usually both of us feel complete within a few seconds of one another).
- I guide us back to “regular” consciousness.
- We debrief the experience and, if appropriate, confirm what next steps make sense.
In a single energy session, Bonnie gently and wisely led me into an experience of my most empowered self (so far!). Through guided meditation, she connected me with how my being can live in ease, confidence and competence when my mind backs off to allow it. This was exactly what I needed: to break free of a mental story line that seeks control, allowing me instead to rest in the trust and assurance that higher intelligence knows exactly what’s best. I am deeply grateful. I know I have experienced lasting change.
~ Patrice Robson, Edmonton AB Canada
What results can you expect?
As a private mentoring client, you can expect to…
- Get clarity about your deepest soul-level desires
- Move past old barriers and limitations
- Open up to new opportunities
- Feel better and happier
- Accomplish on-the-ground practical objectives
- Enhance relationships, personally and in your work
- Attract the kind of abundance you most desire
- Gain new insights, skills and techniques that will serve you for the rest of your life
- Know you are in alignment with your soul’s mission and life purpose
The testimonials on this page tell you more.
One long-term client (who gave me permission to include this) lists these benefits:
Bonnie taught me…
- About the spiritual laws and how they pertain to my life. This helped me make sense of the world in a way that religion and traditional thinking never had. It helped me understand and feel hopeful about subjects that have previously been depressing, like death and toxic relationships.
- This new knowledge also helped me to break out of the restricted traditional thinking of society to know there is a different way to see your life. This is very freeing and liberating.
- To hear and trust my intuition. This in turn has helped me to navigate life, from dating to business decisions. I have so much confidence in myself now.
- To become physically healthy. I stopped taking anti-depressants, stopped drinking wine and I honestly can’t remember the last time I visited a doctor. At least 6 years, maybe more.
- To heal from a nasty divorce and be able to find love in a relationship that is so happy and loving I didn’t know it was possible to feel like this. It’s the sort of thing I had dreamed about since reading teenage romance novels but didn’t think it happened in real life.
- To create a successful business based on all the things I love to do and are my natural talents, but I would diminish these talents before I met Bonnie. I’m able to see myself how other people see me, rather than through my negative lens.
- To make peace with my past. I don’t feel any shame, embarrassment or regret for things I did or didn’t do.
- To let go of relationships that weren’t working for me – draining or traumatic.
- To be non-judgmental of people, no matter what they say or do. They don’t trigger me any more. This is thanks to witnessing how Bonnie operates in the world.
- To be able to rely on myself. If something upsetting happens I am able to comfort myself using the tools Bonnie gave me.
Different formats – which one works best for you?
You are unique. We’ll work out a mentoring format that works best for you.
- Some clients arrange weekly or bi-weekly energy/mentoring appointments while they focus on a particular issue or project, then schedule follow-up sessions on an as-needed basis.
- One-month and three-month packages are available, with between-session e-mail support.
- Some clients arrange half-day or full-day intensive sessions to focus on quarterly or annual planning.
- Some clients arrange monthly “maintenance” energy/mentoring sessions.
- Some first-time clients arrange a single energy/mentoring session and then set up on-going sessions.
We’ll work out a format that fits your situation.
“Within two weeks after our coaching day, I attracted my ideal project –
exactly the kind of work I love to do, at the perfect stage of the project, with a client who suggested that I charge more than my original estimate! And the magic extends beyond the one ‘ideal’ project. My visibility, and the requests for my services have skyrocketed. Bonnie’s authenticity, combined with a unique blend of the pragmatic and the spiritual, provide a safe and playful haven in which to explore, develop, and create. The best part: she is able to demonstrate how to breathe reality into the mix to create a plan that is both magical and grounded.”
~ Organizational Consultant, AB Canada
“Bonnie got me through a very difficult time when I really needed to let go of something important in my business. Her guidance helped me clear away old thought patterns in a way that made me feel safe and supported, and for the first time in the life of my business I was able to move away from this issue without anxiety or fear of loss. The confidence and clarity I gained from working with Bonnie moved me out of limbo and into a fresh energy, where I’ve been able to develop exciting new streams of income. It was like I remembered who I was, and that of course I could handle the situation.”
~ Marcia Hoeck, Coaching Business Owners with ADHD, San Diego CA USA
What’s the investment?
A single 60- to 90-minute mentoring session is $197.
One-month and three-month packages are a lower investment per session. Payment plans are available.
Half-day or full-day intensive sessions are $575 and $1,100 respectively.
You’ll be invoiced before each session, and pay online through a credit card (PayPal option is available.) Cheques in Canadian funds are welcome before the mentoring appointment.
“Bonnie Hutchinson’s coaching is a life changing experience. Bonnie’s wise, strong yet gentle and loving approach is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. With all her powerful techniques, Bonnie is able to dissolve emotional blocks. This in turn, results in me moving towards my goals, both professionally and personally, at a greater speed and with more joy than I ever thought possible. A session with Bonnie leaves me flying high and able to work with previously unknown productivity and an inner belief I can combat any and ALL challenges I am facing. Bonnie, you are the BEST!”
~ Jacqueline Sinfield, Coach for Adults with ADHD, Montreal QC Canada
What next? Let’s chat!
E-mail Bonnie@BonnieHutchinson.com (my private e-mail) to arrange a no-obligation get-reacquainted or reconnect 30-minute phone appointment. We’ll talk about what’s important to you right now, answer any questions you have, and see if we might resonate for mutual support, private mentoring, friendship, group support – or only that call!
If you’re in or near Edmonton, I’m always delighted to meet for coffee or lunch.
Other forms of mentoring are available too
Amplify the impact with groups you choose
On request, I facilitate groups of like-minded people to support one another during times of transition. You select individuals you would like to be part of your group, and I design and facilitate a seven-session process specifically for your intentions.
Bonnie led a small group of friends who had an overarching goal in mind – to address transitions and to welcome transformation in our lives. These broad topics were narrowed to meaningful sessions with individual and group focus, intention setting, action plans and follow up support. Not only were my intentions realized, working with the group under Bonnie’s guidance took on a spiritual dimension that really inspired us.
~ Louise Charach, Edmonton AB Canada
Behind-the-scenes support for leadership teams
For more than 25 years, I ran a successful consulting firm with a specialty in organizations in transition. I have a Master’s degree in Organizational Systems Design, earned by going back to university after 20 years of on-the-ground experience.
Over the years we have worked with a lot of consultants. You were head and shoulders above the rest. I am amazed at how much we accomplished in such a short time.
~ Board Chair
Bonnie can capture and bring meaning to a wide range of thoughts and ideas. With her skillful facilitation of the group process, participants experience unity and cohesion from the disorder and confusion of planning.
~ Regional Director
“I am better when you are involved.”
~ Thank you note from an organizational client, Edmonton AB Canada
On request, I’m happy to discuss how I might support you or your leadership team. Typically I work with leaders who want to ensure alignment with their larger mission, while operating successfully within real world challenges, opportunities and constraints.
Presentations, keynotes and workshops
As an engaging speaker, presenter and workshop facilitator, I use humour and wisdom, inspiration and practicality. I am available for webcasts and in-person events.
Comments received on evaluations of a recent presentation
- Excellent session! Thank you so much for the information that will assist me as I go through my personal adaptive change.
- Great presentation – NO Fantastic!
- Sense of humour.
- Enjoyed her presentation. Forced me to be reflective and take a new look at myself.
- Great presenter. In tune with audience, engaging. Explains content very well.
E-mail Bonnie@BonnieHutchinson.com (my private e-mail) to arrange a no-obligation get-acquainted or re-connect 30-minute phone appointment. We’ll talk about what’s important to you right now, answer any questions you have, and see if we might resonate for mutual support, private mentoring, friendship, group support – or only that call!
If you’re in or near Edmonton, I’m always delighted to meet for coffee or lunch.