Summer of Transitions
An eight-week program with Bonnie Hutchinson
for people who are experiencing some kind of change –
whether it’s change you chose, change that just showed up
or change you want to create
Are you wanting to make some changes in your life, but you’re not sure how?
Are you feeling a tad stuck – you know something’s changing but you don’t know what it is?
Are career or family or health changes having a big impact in your life?
Are you in a “neutral zone” – you know what’s ending but you’re not sure what’s beginning? Would you love to use this time to consciously create new directions for who you are now?
This summer I’m creating an eight-session program about transforming times of change and turmoil into expansiveness and joy. I’d love to work with a few people – perhaps you? – who are experiencing a transition time. We’ll “beta test” the program for a fraction of what it will cost when developed. The program will be hugely beneficial – and fun!
Want to find out more? Send an e-mail to email@example.com (my direct personal e-mail address) and we’ll arrange a time for you to find out more, have your questions answered, and see if this could be a good fit for you this summer.
What you’ll gain from this program
- how to add to the ways you move through barriers and obstacles;
- deeper understanding of the nature of your transition – not just the “surface” part but also the underlying opportunities and gifts;
- how to “roll with the waves” of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual impact of change;
- how to create “360 degree support” in your lives;
- how to be in tune with the rhythms of change – when to relax and rest; when to build momentum and soar ahead;
- how to notice subtle signs of progress;
- how to align what’s changing so it’s for your highest good
- Identify what phase of transition you’re experiencing – how to benefit from the opportunities of each phase
- Connect with your deepest desires – the transition you want to make
- Move through inner and outer barriers or challenges
- Build (or build on) all the kinds of support that are available to you
- Create a sense of direction that aligns with your soul and helps fulfill your deepest desires
- Discover new inner gifts; connecting even more to your inner wisdom
Eight group sessions – a sixty to ninety minute webcast/conference call each week. The calls will be recorded so if you have to miss a session you can listen later. As well, you’ll receive transcripts of the calls. (However, transcripts can take more than a week to create.)
Between-session activities – things to reflect on and things to practice, “assignments” set up so that you can incorporate them into whatever is your existing schedule. (For example, you might have different questions in your mind as you go about your usual activities. No additional time is required but you would be incorporating a new practice or thought process into what you were going to do anyway.)
Optional individual mentoring session with me, scheduled at a time that works for both of us, before the end of August.
Dates – Eight Thursdays, July 7, 14, 21 and 28; August 4, 11, 18 and 25.
3:00 p.m. Pacific, 4:00 p.m. Mountain, 5:00 p.m. Central, 6:00 p.m. Eastern
All calls will be recorded. You can listen later if you’re not available at the time of the call. You can also listen again as often as you wish. Transcripts will also be provided.
Cost: $350 (payments can be arranged if you wish)
What next? Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (my personal direct e-mail) and we’ll arrange a time to chat, answer your questions, and see if this could be a good fit for you this summer.
Ready to register now? Click here.
You’ll receive confirmation of your registration, access information for the group calls, some instant resources about transitions times, and an invitation to schedule a one-on-one phone appointment with me to chat more about what you want to accomplish during this program.
The purpose of this “beta” program is to ensure that it meets your needs!
Transitions are the best of times and the worst of times. They usually come with turmoil and stress that shake our structures and challenges our beliefs and habits. Precisely because of the turmoil, transitions also contain our greatest opportunities for creativity, new beginnings, new directions and new discoveries of our own strengths and gifts.
I’d love to support you in your journey during the Summer of Transitions program!
To your highest intentions,
Transitions mentor, consultant, speaker and author